Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > HIV and AIDS Forum

I am hoping this is all from stress and anxiety.

User Profile
Thank you Dr. Anvekar for your encouraging response.
I am still racked with fear and anxiety. I am obsessed with checking my temperature. I had a scratchy throat for a day but it went away. I do live in the eastern south part of the US were spring is starting to bloom. But I continue to get flushed in the face and feel hot but there is not temperature with it. I am hoping this is all from stress and anxiety. Is this anything to be worried about?

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 1st, 2012
HIV and AIDS Answer A32233
Hello and welcome to e health forum.

Yes, Stress and anxiety can result in presentation of symptoms, which might seem alarming.

But as advised earlier, you need not be stressed.

Taking adequate rest and if needed anti inflammatory medications or OTC painkillers, and anti-histamines (benadryl, Diphenhydramine) can help reduce your symptoms.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Learn the basics about mental disorders, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a mental health condition. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for mental conditions....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our HIV and AIDS , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.