User Profile
My problem is like this...
I am 20 yrs old virgin guy,,,some time back I was ill and not feelin well. Although I went to a tourist excursion .My aunt was sleeping near me in the night as I wasnt feeling well.So while sleeping, I felt my penis touching her pvt part on the skin,, it also rubbed a bit there.
I was in ilusion state but I remember doing 2 or 3 body stroking movements.,,, I felt uncomfortable so I turned to another side and slept...now everything is okay just I am feeling guilty about the body movements i.e stroking movements i did and that obsession always runs in my mind with a feelin of guilt that it should not have happened.memory of stroking movements also disturb my mind..

now how can that obsession be eliminated from my mind, this guilt will turn into depression if remain unsolved..

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 16th, 2011
Depression Answer A20926
Hi, welcome to the ehealth forum and I am glad to help you.
You seem to be suffering from obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD).
Obsessive thinking disorder symptoms can vary from person to person, depending on the kind of thoughts surging through one's mind. In your case, it seems to be the fear of thinking sinful and blaming yourself over and over again. Such trepidation is leading to compulsive behaviors, that is, dwelling on certain disturbing images, words and thoughts.
Treatment may include medications depending on the severity of the disease combined with cognitive behaviour therapy.
You must consult your psychiatrist for definitive diagnosis as the same is not possible online.
Hope this helps. Take care.
Note: This post is not to emphasise final diagnosis as the same cannot be made online and is aimed just to provide medical information and no treatment suggested above be taken without face to face consultation with health care professional.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Depression , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.