Medical Questions > Mental Health > Bipolar Disorder Forum

i am 17 and dont know if i have a problem

well i have add and i dont know if its apart of it or not i recently got off my medicine for add a 2 years ago and i felt fine till recently last month started feeling depressed and than happy and its been that way everyday and recently sometimes i thought about suicide but then i become happy than depressed also i cant concentrate at school or on my video games or books cause i keep thinking about stuff one thing after another and i have failing grades right now but i dont know if i should be worried and tell someone about it or not
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 6th, 2012
also one thing to note i forgot to mention is that i am afraid to tell anyone about it thats why i came here and my mom is a little concerned about my failing grades since i got good grades last year thats when i got off my medicine also i dont know if its a concern but i think about suicide once everyday and i constantly get bored at things more frequently than i used to
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Do you know what bipolar is exactly? And what types of bipolar do doctors classify and diagnose? Learn more basics about bipolar disorder here....
Can stress put you at risk of developing bipolar disorder? Read here for information on risk factors which increase the likelihood that someone becomes bipolar....
Bipolar is difficult to diagnose as an illness ... but bipolar symptoms are usually accompanied by extreme changes. What are the symptoms of bipolar disorder?...