Medical Questions > Mental Health > Addiction, Recovery Forum

I am 16 and Bulimi/anerrecic do i need help?

Hi
I am 16 and Bulimi/anerrecic
I have been like this for over a year now, I say im bulimic/anerrecic because I dnt eat much but I also make my self puke. I have been doing this for over a year I have become so obsessed with it that I wont snack and I only eat two meals a day and those meals are usually just a bowl of cereal not much really just a cup and that's all I will eat and after that I HAVE to make myself puke if not I feel disgusted with myself and that leads me to cutting myself. I have become so use to making myself puke that I dnt even need to use my finger anymore.I passed out a few days ago for alittle while because im starting to eat less and gag more...idk if I need help

I believe I could stop...its just I dnt want to I am acctualy happy with myself atm I just want to know. If there are any little changes I could make to maybe help me but I wont stop I feel like this is mine and my parents are also taking away something that is mine and this I wont let them its my life style ...nobody knows about this well except for people who read this lol but yea Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 16th, 2012
Experienced User
You WILL die soon.
GET HELP RIGHT NOW !!!
Skinny women are NOT sexy!
live or die? You choose!
You are here for a reason you dont yet understand,dont pack it in yet!
good luck
|

User Profile
replied December 22nd, 2018
(online)
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. Bulimia nervosa is a psychiatric condition and you need proper psychitrist and psychotherapy sessions to help you with it.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|

replied December 28th, 2018
It may be very dangerous for you should go and take a proper diagnosis from a psychiatrist.
|
Must Read
What's the difference between substance abuse and addiction? Learn the basics and the science of addiction here....
Are some people more at risk than other of becoming drug addicts? Learn which factors influence addiction and how you can avoid developing the disease....
There are a wide range of signs and symptoms of drug addiction. Here we review the common physical, emotional and behavioral signs of addiction....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Addiction, Recovery , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.