Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Hypocondria serve anxiety depression and derealization ptsd

can somebody please reply to my comments i am a 22 yr old male suffering so bad its unreal. basically my problems started febuary this year from abuse of drugs and alcohol"! basically i went on a binge of both and i felt something in my head change and my brain went numb ,,, and my vision was going blured seriously and i had thort i had damaged my brain some how nothing seemed real and i went to the hospital and they says its anxiety i didnt even nop what anxiety was and it possibaly can not do this to people and i waz on anti depressants for it , weeks went by nothing changed execpt the serve side effects from anti depressants !! i had stop[ed drinking for monthes nothing worked .. so i went for a ct brain scan . camew back normal and then started googling and had the same symtems of a stroke .. brain tumor ect !! i smell burning cronic i have cronic memoey loss and i can not think strate i am in a day dream constantly ! .life had been from( brill to hell ) and hell is giving me a mental break down i have been physically fighjting when i go out drinking now because i feel like theres no point any more i feel real ill mentally and physicall ill ... syciatrist thort i had skitzofrena because how i behave but no its serve anxoety and depression . docs say its anxiety brain scan clean ect ! right tell me how i feel physically ill if its a mental problem ???? .... its real my mind is foggy nothing seems real and i have litrally gone dumb // i smell burning and i have memory of a 90 year old its a joke how can i live like this ??? ........... i am sick and tired of geting chucked about from1 person to the next well if its anxiety and i aint physically ill then anxiety is cronic and god help any body who is suffering it like me because i no 99 % of people would of gave up .. but i cant give up , im on valium and sleeping meds there good fair anough but dont stop me feeing dead and ill head pains witch is so hard to describe . my heart is hurting and my chest is numb and my left halm keeps going week !!! again heart attack ! when some body says its all in your head i go insane no its real i can not breath properly when i do a job i can not think what to do i am usless and foggy with all these physicall problems . and and i am paranoid as well witch makes me more mad my stress level is 24/7 im biting and flipping over anything because of how i feel .. right try and put this togerther and tell me its all in my head !!! brain fogg .... memory loss .... smell burning ... cronic head pains blured vision .... left halm week and heart numb and hurts .... dont no what day it is ..... what am i y me is this anxiety or am i totally messed up ??? plz reply
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper SoundmindandHeart7
|

replied November 25th, 2011
Hi there, I would type my story but its been about a year now and would probably literally be a book. May I ask what kind of drugs you were doing and if there is any chance at all that you could have been exposed to black mold? Any water damage in your home?
|

replied November 25th, 2011
Anxiety does produce real symptoms because your mind is making your body go through defense mode. I too didn't believe my Dr. When he said anxiety I thought he was crazy! But it's true ve been suffering from it since 2007 caffeine makes it worse so I avoid it. Don't worry if you've had tests done the. It's anxiety try to breathe or do something to take your mind off of it I usually start cleaning my house it helps o focus my energy elsewhere hope u are better soon.
|

replied December 9th, 2011
Let solve this foggy brain problem together!!

I’ve modified my facebook account just for this. I have this foggy brain problem too!! And i think if we are ever going to solve this problem, collectively i believe we can. We gotta stand together and keep each other posted. Let’s go out and find solutions and let each other know what has worked and what don’t. There can be many sources, we will rule them out one by one. Please add me on facebook

Calling people to join.

I’ve posted some possible causes there.
Let’s stand together;
|

replied December 11th, 2011
I thought i was the only one
Hey man, this happen to me to and another person i know if its weed tell me cause thats how it happen to me two puffs the next day mind cloudy i thought i heard voices scared panicing for about 2 months doctors saying anxiety depression but i feel better now cause i stopped thinking about it and try to enjoy myself but its not cool worrying all day the reason why your chest hurts is because your heart rates up to high and u cant really feel ur heart i didnt have all the same symptoms but real close, but man it will go away this is a bad thing i dont know what causes it but pray to god best advice i dont know ur religion but pray to god and ill pray for u ask with all your heart god will give u a chance if his will dont do drugs again though man i got faith in u youll be ok good luck
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...