Hello!
I would like to know what is the possible reason for having hypertrophic soleus in an otherwise slender body. It is also noticeable that the soleus on my right leg is more hypertrophic than the one of my left leg, and I noticed the right leg also is the one where I have a more marked bunion. I guess it is all linked and could be due to some sort of gait problem. But no doctor has given me a clue on how to discover the reason and treat that. I am otherwise healthy.
Thanks in advance for any help!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 3rd, 2009
Community Volunteer
The only true answer you can get for this would be an Orthopedist...However, I would think it would be from the way that you walk and have walked all your life...Just a little twist can cause many imperfections...Unfortunately, we do not know this until later in life...

Caroline
|

replied August 9th, 2018
Experienced User
I have problems with my left hip and Orthofeet shoes keep me pretty much pain free! I'll be purchasing some sandals shortly~. I have bought 2 pairs of shoes (work and casual), and I love them. After slipping insoles into the shoes for extra cushioning, the shoes have become comfortable for walking, standing, and keeping my feet dry in the rain.
|
Tags: soleus
Quick Reply
Must Read
Multiple sclerosis (MS) affects the brain and the spinal cord. But what is MS? And what types of MS do doctors diagnose? Basic facts on multiple sclerosis here....
Doctors know little about what causes multiple sclerosis (MS), but do understand the anatomy of the condition. Read one to learn about what happens during MS....
Symptoms of multiple sclerosis can be present during other medical conditions. Learn to identify early symptoms of multiple sclerosis, plus when to seek help....