Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Herpes and Genital Warts Forum

husband has got red itchy boils, i have got near vagina

User Profile
Dear Sir / Madam
Good day
I had unprotected sex about 2 years back. Now i am married. My husband getting boils on the tip og his penis but when ever he takes the medicines it dis appears but after some times it appears again. Now from last 3-4 days my husband has got red itchy boils near pelvic area ( just above the penis area / pubic area) & also i have got near the entrance of my vagina. Will you please advise me what should we do.

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 16th, 2013
Herpes and Genital Warts Answer A41601
Hello! Welcome on eHealth forum and hope you find a satisfactory answer to your query!

These boils can be due to fungal or staphylococcal infection. Other possibilities are bacterial vaginosis and herpes. You both would need a swab test to find out the cause of the boils. Correct diagnosis will help treat this completely. Since a confirmed diagnosis cannot be given on net please consult your doctor regarding this. Hope this helps. Take care!

Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
20% of the population has or carries herpes simplex virus. But do you know what herpes is? Learn about causes and risk factors for herpes. ...
Do you know the less common signs and symptoms of herpes? Get the facts of herpes symptoms and outbreaks here....
Herpes diagnosis requires proper testing. Learn about the two simple tests that doctors use to confirm a herpes diagnosis....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Herpes and Genital Warts , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.