Medical Questions > Mental Health > Eating Disorders Forum

Husband has eating problem

What should I do? My husband has asked me to help him not eat as much but, every time I turn around he is in the kitchen eating left overs. What should I do about this? Confused
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied June 18th, 2009
Experienced User
Try getting the junk food out of the house. Buy fruits and vegetables, grilled chicken, cereal, soups, anything healthy. At least he will be around healthy foods, and he might be able to change his eating habits.
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Anorexia nervosa is one of several eating disorders. But what is anorexia exactly and who does it affect? Get anorexia basics and facts in this short intro....
Although doctors don't the exact causes of anorexia, there are a few factors that put certain people at risk of developing the condition. Click here for more....
What are the most common signs of anorexia? We list the physical and behavioral symptoms of anorexia here and outline when to seek help....