For a while now I have been really hungry when 11 rolls around. During the summer I stayed up late and woke up late so it was okay if I ate late but now I can't do that, so I try to eat early (around 6). This doesn't help either, I still get hungry again. I'm trying to lose weight,I'm 5'5 and 109, but everyday I fail the meal plan I tried to put into place because I get hungrier that I thought I would be. Tips/advice/inspiration?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 21st, 2015
Here Crazybaker! Eat real food and avoid the processed stuff (which results in a healthier metabolism and less intense hunger signals.). You may include protein for your meal too like eggs since it takes longer to digest and helps keep you feeling full longer. For Dinner, just give it a try for Salad, poultry or fish and vegetables. Limit excess sugar like soda after meal and sweets.
THIS: WHEN YOU EAT, STOP MULTI-TASKING. If you eat while doing some stuff, you won’t really taste your food which can lead your body to send out hunger signals even though you’ve eaten.
Now that you have read just how simple it can be to tame your hunger, I hope you’ll give it a try.
|

replied December 24th, 2015
Yeah thanks for the reply, but the thing is, I eat really healthy! I eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, and I rarely eat refined carbohydrates. I just can't stop from getting hungry right before I go to bed!
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....