Hi. For about a year now I have had a rash/irritation on the" head"of my penis and after 15 Dr visits and too many tests to count I want a opinion which doesn't tell me what can't be confirmed but what's possibly wrong. Or what I should be aware of, please help before I end this whack resistance of being alone and afraid of any type of future where'd I ruin a life like mine.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 29th, 2014
I have had progressively worse pain in lower abdominal/blatter area now.in the last 6 month's it seems as if bruising and the occasional red dot as if they are hives. I'm losing. It my gf. Who.I accepted the fate of being with and accepted. Her condition. Who now has left. and.me alone to cope and understand. What kind of possible future if any is available. for me aftert this. I can't move on to do what someone has done to meand lifes become a task I dont know. If a future is worth being If I'm alone. I just wAnt to know before I can accept and move on
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
20% of the population has or carries herpes simplex virus. But do you know what herpes is? Learn about causes and risk factors for herpes. ...
Do you know the less common signs and symptoms of herpes? Get the facts of herpes symptoms and outbreaks here....
Herpes diagnosis requires proper testing. Learn about the two simple tests that doctors use to confirm a herpes diagnosis....