Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

How to tighten vagina ?

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
User Profile
salam.dear dr plz advice me wht should i have to do?my problem is i was engaged with some1 after doing engagement my fiance force me for sex he told me that ur mine i have authority to have sex with u i give him permission b/c he wil become my husband bt after 1 year before our marriage he died my family doesnt know that i alredy runied my life?now my family wants to to marriage with an other person im toooo much worried i cant tell to anybody my vergin is not in orginal form plzzzz tel me how i can get my vergin in orginal form.or how can i make it tight.should i have to marry or not?plzzzzz guide me

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 21st, 2010
Vaginal and Uterus Health Answer A16232
Welcome to ehealthforum.
You can get married and have a normal sexual life. Do not worry about your past. There are pelvic floor exercises and other muscular exercises to help you tighten up the vaginal walls. There are creams and serums also available that you can use after getting examined by your gynecologist if needed. There is virginity restoring surgery available in which the hymen is repaired.
If you were an athletic personality in your school days, then hymen can get ruptured even otherwise due to rigorous physical activity (cycling, running, long/high jump, etc). So rupture of hymen and bleeding during first time intercourse is no longer considered as proof of virginity.
Go ahead with examination done by your gynecologist and discuss about possibilities that might be done to help you out.
Take care.

Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Vaginal and Uterus Health , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.