well like i said before im tyna stop worryng about things so much i came so far getting over this anxiety thing and everytime i look on the internet because i think i have something with these stupid anxiety symtpons but my docter said i dont have nothing wrong i have a CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH so how do i stop worrying my family needs me and im tired of this constent worry so please help me out where do i sart first ive gotting sick of this constent worry
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 22nd, 2008
Experienced User
all i can say is i thought i was alone too in this.

i thought i was gettin over mine but it seems to me i can't stop worrin either everyday tho it sucks!

now im nervous to go back to work next week and i been outta work for a month now. because of this anxeity crap.

i wish i had a answer for you but i have the same problem here too.
|

replied August 23rd, 2008
Please try to think positive it helps. It helps a lot. I know its difficult but do give a try you can start from little things. When small things happen in life as you had thought it gives a sense of pleasure, confidence and a hope to expect better things in life.

Annie B
|

replied August 25th, 2008
I can understand how you are feeling because I have been through this a couple years ago. I think i'm over it now but sometimes I feel it coming back.
For years i thought something was wrong with me and i thought i had all of these things and i would go to doctors and get tests done and they said everything was fine.

Finally one day i just said i can't live like this anymore. I would cry myself to sleep every night and thought i was dying. But one day i decided to just listen to the doctors, and accept that i was ok. I put it behind me. I starting changing my mental outlook on life and how i was living my life. I was miserable and depressed. I used to get muscle twitches and headaches and terrible heartburn and acid reflux from the anxiety but that stuff for the most part went away once I stopped thinking about all the negative things i thought i had.

I know i don't have the best advice but all i can tell you is to change your outlook. You are healthy, be happy you are! Smile and be happy because the doctors even said so. Just try new things, get out of the house, take your mind off of it. Good luck, you can and will get over this anxiety!
|

replied August 31st, 2008
How to Stop Worrying-
I too have this issue in my life. From time to time, i think to not sweat the small stuff. But it's easier said than done.
My best advice for this is to think what can worrying really do for the situation. If it's non-life threatening or will it cause an outcome that can ruin your life, then it might me something to think about. If not, brush it off. It's hard to mentally remove it from your thoughts, but keep telling yourself, it really isn't worth the worry. It isn't worth the worry.. It isn't worth the worry. It's no big deal, it's no big deal...Try to breathe slow and calm yourself down by repeating that. It helps me alot. It will be hard to get rid of this. It's just one of those things that is a part of you.. You can control it by calming yourself down, so you can avoid having an anxiety attack. You'll be fine. You'll get through this. Do things that are serene and not so stressful or anxiety causing..

Good luck... Smile
|

replied September 2nd, 2008
hey
muscle twitches?!?! im suffering from that now to real bad even my limb will twitch i convince myself i am having seizures. how did yours feel i see youve experienced them
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...