Message (Required) I'm having a problem of stoping smoking, what can I use?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 27th, 2016
S = Set a quit date.

Choose a date within the next two weeks, so you have enough time to prepare without losing your motivation to quit. If you mainly smoke at work, quit on the weekend, so you have a few days to adjust to the change.

T = Tell family, friends, and co-workers that you plan to quit.

Let your friends and family in on your plan to quit smoking and tell them you need their support and encouragement to stop. Look for a quit buddy who wants to stop smoking as well. You can help each other get through the rough times.

A = Anticipate and plan for the challenges you'll face while quitting.

Most people who begin smoking again do so within the first three months. You can help yourself make it through by preparing ahead for common challenges, such as nicotine withdrawal and cigarette cravings.

R = Remove cigarettes and other tobacco products from your home, car, and work.

Throw away all of your cigarettes (no emergency pack!), lighters, ashtrays, and matches. Wash your clothes and freshen up anything that smells like smoke. Shampoo your car, clean your drapes and carpet, and steam your furniture.

T = Talk to your doctor about getting help to quit.

Your doctor can prescribe medication to help with withdrawal and suggest other alternatives. If you can't see a doctor, you can get many products over the counter at your local pharmacy or grocery store, including the nicotine patch, nicotine lozenges, and nicotine gum.
|

replied March 30th, 2017
go for natural treatment like yoga therapy or make your body relax by doing taking spa regularly.It is also a way of natural treatment.
|

User Profile
replied April 18th, 2017
Experienced User
Concentrate yourself for quitting smoking I mean keep your own mind to leave somking and there are not so hard way.
|

replied March 15th, 2018
Here ways to quit smoking:
1.Decide date and throw away all cigarette packets in the dustbin.
2.Keep yourself busy with the activities or hobbies that will give you happiness.
3.Know the smoking effects on your health and keep reminding yourself this is the only way to stay healthy.
4.Realize you life’s important for you and your loved ones.
5.Do meditation which will give peace to your mind and body.
|

replied March 22nd, 2018
Hi,
Great information about quit smoking.
No doubt quitting smoking is a difficult task but not impossible. In my opinion, yoga and meditation are the best ways to quit smoking. Other therapies like motivational therapy, behavioral therapy are also helpful in quitting smoking.
Thanks!!
|

replied March 29th, 2018
Stop Smoking
The best way to stop smoking is by not giving you self any time to think about smoking. It is all about how you think. Keep yourself busy with work and snacks. Also you can do one thing, whenever you have cravings, listen to your favorite songs and feel it. It works!
|
Quick Reply