Medical Questions > Nutrition > Weight Loss Forum

How to reduce weight?

Hi to all, I am suffering from heavy weight, my weight 85kgs, i am just 26, I think this is not the correct weight according to my age, how can I reduce my weight as early as possible. I tried so many medicines to lose weight but none of them are given me a good result. Is there any medicines which will good result as early as possible, if yes, then please suggest to me. Thank you!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 22nd, 2010
Do not worry,my friend.
I think you should do more exercise, nutrition with reasonable,
On the other hand , you should find some diet products and keep it on.last week i skim some webists,now,i will introduce some to you,But I do not know if he is effective to you,you can try to skim .Maybe you will find your way to lose weight.
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied June 13th, 2012
There are a lot of ways you can loose weight, but I suggest you stay away from artificial ones like diet pills and other slimming potions as they may have side effects in the future. It's a fat loss program that offers a very safe, effective and natural way to loose weight while still enjoying your favorite foods. After all, you should never starve yourself just to loose those extra pounds.
|

replied June 20th, 2012
Hi
eating healthy and exercise helps. I dont think these pills work it is well said that if you are not moving you are not losing
|
Tags: weight, loss
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....