Hi,
I am a 23 years old student......... 3 years ago stress got in my life with the symptom of vomit. I was scared and tryied to avoid it but as i was searching in the web to see what it is and realized that it was stress, i read more symptoms and i create it in my self. Like hard to breath, pain in the heart(i am having it as we speaking), tired,not want to do anything=, headackhe, and many more. What can i do? How can i manage stress? I can't live with it anymore..... Please help me.....
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 24th, 2010
i went to doctor to see if the pains in a lot of parts in my body wants something esle but it didn't.. I didn't go for the pains in my heart because i know that is from stress.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...