Medical Questions > Nutrition > Weight Loss Forum

how to loose weight? (Page 1)

Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....
User Profile
im 17 years old from india ,nd im 6ft nd 85 kgs,i knw im fat,nd i wanna reduce 14 kkgs in short period of time,plz say me wht to do............
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 30th, 2011
exercise daily to lose weight
|

replied May 31st, 2011
eat well nutrition foods and of course doing excercise.
|

replied July 6th, 2011
To lose weight faster you need to do exercise daily and follow diet regularly. Avoid eating outside drink lot of water and in your diet add fruit diet.
|

User Profile
replied July 11th, 2011
Watch your diet esp. your calorie intake, drink a lot of water, don't skip meals, and exercise regularly.
|

replied July 19th, 2011
Hi guys, I have a great (& cheap) weight loss which is for everyone and it is natural and really healthy for you. I found it watching Dr Oz who calls it a Superfood (his words, not mine). It's super concentrated green tea in powder form. I found an Australian supplier, green tea x50. It works out about $1 a day (or $2 if you like a super super boost). It comes in flavours: original, chocolate (have it on yoghurt - it's like a dessert), raspberry & tropical (I put these in a frappe with 1 cup apple juice, 1 or 2 cups frozen blue/stra/raspberries, 1 sachet raspberry or tropical green tea, and some flaxseed then blend). My blood pressure has gone way down and I can now go off blood pressure tablets. My Dr is v impressed. I'm losing my gut. There's a green tea library online that tells you how good it is for you - but you have to get green tea in high doses to get any impact and this x50 is concentrated (10 times). Try it for yourself - it's working great for me.
|

replied July 19th, 2011
Hi guys, I have a great (& cheap) weight loss which is for everyone and it is natural and really healthy for you. I found it watching Dr Oz who calls it a Superfood (his words, not mine). It's super concentrated green tea in powder form. I found an Australian supplier, green tea x50. It works out about $1 a day (or $2 if you like a super super boost). It comes in flavours: original, chocolate (have it on yoghurt - it's like a dessert), raspberry & tropical (I put these in a frappe with 1 cup apple juice, 1 or 2 cups frozen blue/stra/raspberries, 1 sachet raspberry or tropical green tea, and some flaxseed then blend). My blood pressure has gone way down and I can now go off blood pressure tablets. My Dr is v impressed. I'm losing my gut. There's a green tea library online that tells you how good it is for you - but you have to get green tea in high doses to get any impact and this x50 is concentrated (10 times). Try it for yourself - it's working great for me.
|

User Profile
replied July 23rd, 2011
Experienced User
use resveratrol supplement
|

User Profile
replied July 24th, 2011
Avoid on eating oily and fatty foods. Much better if you will go for eating fruits and vegetables. Drink a lot of water (at least 5 glasses a day) Regular exercise and Enough Sleep. I don't know if Slender Factor supplement is available in India, it's a good natural weight loss supplement that 100% no side effects on digestion.
|

replied July 29th, 2011
Try like this way: Taking selective food + regular exercise + food supplement (like african mango diet )
|

User Profile
replied July 31st, 2011
Try this, you'll see and feel results in 2-3 days. The muscle will outweigh the fat so don't let the scale discourage you Smile

For exercise, try switching it up (Monday work on arms, Tuesday work on stomach, Wednesday work on legs, Thursday Rest, Friday Arms, Saturday Stomach, Sunday Legs) though you can choose your own schedule/plan. Try maybe using different machines for stomach or legs or arms so your body doesn't get used to it. Also, try increasing the amount of exercise you do every week.

For eating, try portion control (70% of your diet is food intake but exercise is also important) eating the serving size and if there is no designated serving size, 1 cup if it's a meal and 1/2 a cup if it's a snack.

Breakfast- Whenever you choose
Drink of choice- hour after breakfast (all other drinks being water; one cup of drink of choice)
Lunch- 1hr after Drink of choice
Snack- 1/2 cup, 1 hour after lunch
Dinner- 2 hours after snack

It doesn't matter WHAT you eat unless you're on a specific diet such as Atkins, it's mostly just How MUCH we take in and how OFTEN we take it in. I have problems with over-eating and I'll eat an ice cream, oh I want another and it's not b/c I'm hungry it's b/c I have a craving for it and it feels like I can't wait. Also, eating out of boredom, try drinking water often to prevent hunger. I also have this problem and especially when I'm exercising. (Try buying a treadmill or a few exercising supplies or maybe you can get a gym subscription) and bring with you in an insulated glass/mug full of ice b/c I always and alot of other people always want a little something to feel like their eating or munching on and this is perfect b/c it's hydrating and you get the little munch out of it.
Also, how I said about buying some equipment or gym subscription, I'd recommend you buy your own that way you pay a little extra and the rest is free not 1/2 the price every month or whatever. Try buying about the things (one for legs, one for stomach, one for legs and maybe as you get more into, you could add more). Also, if you lift weights try increasing the amount of weight each weeks or two. Smile
Hope this helps! Good luck!
Also, calculate your intake so you know how much to work towards burning plus extra for the muscle Smile
|

replied August 3rd, 2011
Well weight loss is a big issue for everyone. Everyone wants to loose weight. The natural way to loose weight is regular exercise and regular diet…
|

replied November 12th, 2011
Losing weight by eating a healthy diet and exercise can do wonders for your body and the overall condition of your skin. However, it can do a number on your face. Part of the contouring on your face is achieved by fat. As you lose fat in your face, whether by weight loss or by age, the skin has less mass under it to fill it out and it begins to wrinkle and sag.
|

replied November 23rd, 2011
There’s nothing more motivating than feeling your family’s love as you go through this phase. Make sure you do exercises with your husband. Go on a diet together and live a healthier lifestyle. Set goals for each other and help achieve them together. Avoid vices and go to the gym instead. No matter how difficult it is to practice losing weight, if you are supported by your family, everything becomes easier.

Jade
|

replied December 8th, 2011
I agree jogging is one of the foolproof methods to lose weight. Jogging to lose weight is a healthy way to get rid of that excess fat, all you have to do is jog at least 30 minutes a day around your neighborhood or you can do it by hitting the treadmill.
|

replied January 29th, 2012
You can find lots of Weight Loss Tips online, some of them are very basic it looks simple but it is very hard to follow those weight loss tips but if you really want to lose weight than follow weight loss tips and you definitely you will get positive results. For fast Weight loss you can also take Weight Loss Pills.
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

User Profile
replied March 6th, 2012
Eat what your body needs - nutritious foods. Be active by joining sports in school. If you have been living a sedentary lifestyle in awhile. Try walking and eventually increase your phase. Always consult your MD or professional health staff to prevent any injuries
|

replied April 13th, 2012
It is not reduce when you do regular exercise for 30 to 40 mints. And at the same time plan diet for you. Neglect all the fat and cholesterol foods items which make you fat. Fresh fruits and raw vegetables are best to burn fat. Use 8 to 10 glasses of water per day. Drink juices after every 2 hours to maintain energy level. I hope it will help you to achieve weight goal.
|

replied May 18th, 2012
Did you try keeping a food diary ? I use this site http://www.menunature.com/ and it helps me a lot to monitor what I eat, and staying motivated. I hope it will help you too.
|
Tags: weight, period, loss
Quick Reply