Medical Questions > Mens Health > Prostate Forum

How to get my sexual pleasure. I am 68

User Profile
on a health check PSA found as 4.2 .onadvise took tamsulosin-dutasteridetab for 6months now psA is 2.3
now for last 4 months no tab is taken.after the treatment the semen content is nil.zincovit vitamin tabis continued showing no problem of urination How to get my sexual pleasure. I am 68
thanking you

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied October 27th, 2014
Prostate Answer A49730
Thank you for asking

prostate issues are one of the leading causes of erectile dysfunctions of your age group. You have been off meds. it will help a bit. but you will definitely need some medications help like cialis or viagra.

Vacuum devices are new addition to it. Other basics like healthy exercise, losing weight, avoiding alcohol and smoking etc help the performance. Stress and anxiety relief helps too.

Take care

Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Prostate , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.