Medical Questions > Nutrition > Nutrition Forum

How to decrease height

Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....
I WANT TO REDUCE MY HEIGHT BY AN INCH I AM 6.2 feet tall plz help me
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Himanshu101
|

replied March 17th, 2012
how to Decrease height min 3 inch
hammd go Into Gym And Do Lot Of Work Out ...Very Happy
mon - chest
tues - biceps , shoulders
thurs - triceps, back
fri - legs, calves

also im doing 150 pound squats and 240 in leg press. I mean these two exercisees also the calve exercise directly pressure from your shoulders with down pressure (standing calve machine, squats, leg press).
|
Users who thank Himanshu101 for this post: Bhawan 

replied November 26th, 2012
Really? I dont think so...... mine is 6'5 I want to reduce height also
My age is 17
|

replied November 3rd, 2012
i am 6.3ft height how to decrease height i am 17years old
|

replied November 3rd, 2012
i am 6.3ft height how to decrease height i am 17years old
|

replied February 16th, 2013
Height
i am of 6 feet and i want to decrease my height about 2 to 3 inches i am of 17 plzzzzzzzz tell me is there any helpful and useful method or technique ... i also go to gym but i feel more taller after exercise plzzzzzzzzzz help meeeeeeeeeee
|

replied August 4th, 2013
height solutions
A'm 5'6 height.I'm 22years old. How to decrease my height?please give me a good anz...
|

replied August 4th, 2013
A'm 5'6 height.I'm 22years old. How to decrease my height?please give me a good anz...
|

replied September 22nd, 2013
I want to reduce my height.my weight is 54 kg.am 24.Is there any problem of taking exercises or taking medicines to reduce height. Pls help.
|

replied March 15th, 2014
Im 6'4. Tell me all possibilities for reducing my height. My age is 21. Help me out plzzzz
|

replied August 19th, 2015
i m 6' n i am a girl..it is so embarassing for me...pls tell me all possibilites for reducing my height
my age is 18
|
Tags: Nutrition, feet
Quick Reply