Medical Questions > Nutrition > Diabetic Diet Forum

How to control Diabetes fastly?

Must Read
Learn the basics about various conditions and diseases, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options....
Learn about risk factors to developing a certain conditions and diseases. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for certain conditions and diseases....
User Profile
Hello All

My uncle is 38 year old that has been diabetes for almost last 5 year. I have noticed that in the last 1 year the diabetes is not under control due to this he has to face leg problem and B.P. problem also.

so give me best tips to control diabetes fastly.

Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 23rd, 2011
Re: How to control Diabetes fastly?
My mother has type 2 diabetes for five years and she control it with diet. Her physician told her to eat 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon each day. It is very effective to keep blood glucose levels low.
|

replied March 5th, 2012
Hello everybody,

Thank you for your suggestion, Diabetes is on the rise, yet most cases of diabetes are preventable with healthy lifestyle changes. Some can even be reversed. And it's not as hard as you may think. You can improve your health in a big way by making small changes in the way you eat, adding in a little more exercise, and losing even a modest amount of weight loss.

Nice to meet you
John Messick
|

replied June 16th, 2012
My dad is diabetic from last six years and he drink bitter ground and neem tree leaves juice everyday.. It will surely help you. Take them alternately.
|

replied January 21st, 2014
Small changes equal to big results therefore first step is to lose weight. Choosing high fiber and slow release crabs and eat regularly.
|

User Profile
replied September 13th, 2018
Experienced User
This is a dangerous disease. And the control is conducted only by the doctor.
|