Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Calendar Conception : When did I Conceive ? Forum

how to calculate my due date.spoting also like period or not

my LMP date was 20-12-2013 but i had light spoting on that day only.not a bleeding.now i'm 6 month pregnent.how to calculate my due date.spoting also like period or not .
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 25th, 2014
Hi,
Welcome to ehealthforum,
If your last menstrual period was just spotting, then it could be probable decidual bleeding, and the LMP for calculation of gestational age will be the last normal period dates that will correspond to the gestational age of the fetus and give you calculation of your due date. For further clarification and assistance, discuss with your treating doctor/gynecologist. Be in regular monitoring and follow-up with your treating doctor/gynecologist and report any new/abnormal symptoms immediately. Drink plenty of water. Take adequate rest. Maintain healthy diet and lifestyle.
Take care.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Pregnancy Calendar Conception : When did I Conceive ? , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.