i am 24 years old with 172 cm height , i want to increase my height.....how could i do this...
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied June 27th, 2014

Welcome to the ehealthforum and I am really glad to help you out.

It is not possible to stop height growth or decrease height. Limb lengthening surgery to increase height has been done but there is no such safe procedure for decreasing height. Height depends on genes and depends on the heredity.

I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and regards.
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Mens Conditions , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.