Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Fitness Forum

How should I start?

Hi
I'm a 16 year old teenage boy and I want to basically lose weight! I'm around 70Kg (Less and more by 3 kilos sometimes!) and I'm around 173Cm tall (maybe a tiny bit more). I don't have a VERY big stomach ... I like to cut down fat mostly from my flanks and then stomach ... and I think I have really big thighs ... I hate them the most! I was planning to start bodybuilding as well but I'm not sure what's the best time to start that. Like in what age because I've heard you may stop growth if you start that in a early age and stuff like that. So overall... I want to get a fit body. I don't know if I have to lose weight or just start bodybuilding, what kind of nutrition I need and what amount of sport I need to do. (I'm a pretty active guy in school. I play basketball, soccer and badminton in school and basketball for a club but now that both of them are closed, I just run sometimes in the morning or play basketball outdoor.) I don't know what kind of doctor or who in general I need to go to, to actually get more information about these stuff if I can't get it from you guys or even for a more accurate program!

Sorry if I asked too much but please help me the best you can
Thank you and sorry for tons of questions I asked Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 18th, 2013
Hi AxleO,
My name is Keng' and I can only Imagine what you are going through to lose weight.Am 10 years older than you and I weigh 18kgs more than you but then am a bodybuilder and I do amateur boxing and am just comfortable with my weight.Boring?
To cut the long story short try doing the folowing:
*Eat plenty of vegetables and lots of water
*Indulge in fat releasing foods like honey,eggs and dark chocoloate
*Eat five or six small meals or snacks a day instead of three large meals
*Treat high-calorie foods as jewels in the crown

*Cleanse/Detox the Master Cleanse, Maple Syrup Diet, or Lemonade Diet
I hope this is gonna help.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....