I weight around 34-36 kg and I don't exercise. I'm 5'1 - 5'2 and I'm 14 years old, I'm 15 16th of June Smile (I know I'm short xD)

Today I have gotten around 35-38 Proteins.

I got that protein from like 6-7 slices of bread with a variety of on lay.

My mum didn't have time to make dinner today So that's what I ate. 2 for Breakfast, 2 for Dinner, and 2 after Dinner sometime. Can I eat more?

This is also what I normally eat since I like it.
By the way, I do not wanna go down in weight, and If I go up it doesn't really matter, I just wanna know if I can eat more without that causing me to get egg burps (Search it up if you don't know what it is) Or be nauseous.

Thanks in Advance Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 8th, 2014
Yes. You can eat more if you want. Just keep a tab on what you put on the bread slices. I think you should put on some weight as well.
|

replied June 7th, 2014
Protein is of course made within the body, once the body recycles the dome in tissues. Concerning ten to fifteen of calories in your diet ought to return from macromolecule. The remainder of the macromolecule is sourced from food. Macromolecule is created from twenty totally different amino acids.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....