Medical Questions > Mental Health > Stop Smoking Forum

How long does it take for Champix to leave your system?

I quit taking Champix after 9 weeks due to the side effects (fortunately I have remained a non-smoker). My question is how long does it take for the drug to completely leave your system? Also my main concern is the weight gain/stomach bloating. I am working out daily & eating a healthy diet but am yo-yoing uncharacteristically.

Generally if I was doing what I am now (working out between 1 and 2 1/2 hours a day while reducing my caloric intake to 1200 calories) I would have dropped the weight by now BUT one day the scale will say I have lost 6 lbs & my stomach appears to be starting to go back to normal & the very same day the scale will say I have gained 9 lbs & I look pregnant.

PLEASE, any feedback on similar situations (along with how long it took for them to disappear) would be greatly appreciated. doctor
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 14th, 2012
Hello, I have the similar problem. I am off the Champix for 4 weeks and still super bloated. When did it stop for you? Please tell me it stopped! Smile
|

replied December 14th, 2012
Hello, I have the similar problem. I am off the Champix for 4 weeks and still super bloated. When did it stop for you? Please tell me it stopped! Smile
|