Medical Questions > Relationships > GLBT Relationships Forum

How do I get Hormone Replacement Therapy?

Hello. I visited my psychiatrist a few months ago and asked about if I could get HRT (male to female) and she told me I would have to see a specialist on the transgendered. The problem is she said there are very few places to meet such specialists and one place is several hours away. Why can't she just give me a prescription for it? What do I do?
Did you find this post helpful?