2. Eating more protein is a great long-term strategy to reduce belly fat
3. Cut carbs from your diet
4. Eat foods rich in fiber, especially viscous fiber
5. Exercise is very effective at reducing belly fat
6. Track your foods and figure out exactly what and how much you are eating
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied August 25th, 2017
Exercise in the gym and follow the right diet, don't starving, eat often but by small amounts, drink a lot of water, try to escape all snacks, soft drinks, chocolate, bread and fast-food. Make your life more active, don't use elevators but use stairs and always walking for at least 5 minutes after eating. Hope you can find it useful for yourself.
|

replied August 30th, 2017
I guess it depends on a person and overall condition and circumstances, but what helped me great deal, as I balanced my gain through ketogenic diet, was keto calculator through which I keep track of all the nutrition numbers and stats. Once you get a grip of what are your ideal numbers, it is quite rewarding to follow that up till you reach your goal, whether you are on keto or any other diet or not.
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied December 12th, 2017
Exercise during a workout session and follow good nutrition, don't depriving, eat frequently but by a small amount, drink lots of water, hightail it all snacks, sodas, chocolate, bread and fast-food. Help make your existence more active, avoid using elevators but use stairs and try to walking not less than a few minutes after consuming. Hope you'll find it helpful on your own.
|
Tags: Fitness
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....