Hi this is Sreekanth, i want to mange my weight which more than recommended by doctor.

Please let me know if you know any healthy habits to manage the weight.

if any one of you using any applications for dietary adherence, If so please inform me.
currently i am using Anandakanda MIRS, which is helping me to maintain my dietary adherence.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 20th, 2018
weight loss plan
Sreekanth, have you tried any diet plans to help you stay on [image removed]/2weekslimdiet Using this plan will not give you dramatic results but you WILL start to see slow progress and be given tips on how to keep the pounds off.
|

replied December 26th, 2018
first of all you must know about the nutrition and thier quantity in this way you can manage the diet.
|
Tags: Diet
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....