Must Read
Hair loss affects more than half of the population by age 60. Start here for basic info on hair loss and types of hair loss that doctors can diagnose....
What causes hair loss? Read on for a complete list of possible causes so that you can evaluate and identify hair loss causes....
Do you know the early signs of hair loss? And when does hair loss require medical attention? Get better results for treating hair loss by identifying it early....
My hairs are silky but very thin. I have the dandruff in my hairs and because of that I have hair loss problem. please help me and tell me how can I make my hairs thick. But please suggest only natural ways for treatments.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 16th, 2012
You should try olive oil..It is really helpful..
|

replied September 27th, 2018
To get rid off from hair loss problems. You should apply coconut oil with lemon juice. Mix the coconut oil with lemon juice in 2:1 proportion and apply on your scalp. Leave the oil on your scalp for a night to rinse well in the follicles of hair.
You can also use yolk of an egg to your scalp. Leave the yolk paste on your scalp for 2-3 hours and cover the head with some plastic cover. After that wash your hair gently and dry the hair.
All these tips really help you to overcome the hair loss problems due to dandruff.
|