How is it possible for me to know when something bad is going to happen or is happening to my adult son when he is miles away
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 1st, 2013
My job coach had a theory about that.
He said in his belief you know your own body so well that you can feel every signal and be aware of things happening elsewhere, if it's another person you feel then you have a special connection with that person.
This is his own belief however! Because when he was younger he could feel like 2 mins before that someone was going to either text him or call him.

I have the same as you, I can only know when bad things are happening to my sister or if she's upset, it's like an echo in my head.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....