Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Neurological Disorders Forum

hot or, flushed from my head to chest area, tingly hands...

User Profile
I have been waking up almost every morning with an icy hot feeling in my chest. I have a constant pain and, popping mid upper back by my left shoulder blade. Today I turn my eyes and, feel dizzy/tingling in a centralized part in my head. Almost a crawling feeling on top of head. If I look down or other movements with head sometimes I get this glitch feeling in back top part head where I just have a feeling of blanking out. I felt a bowel movement felt nauseous at the time went to bathroom felt a little better. Then, I felt hot or, flushed from my head to chest area. When I swallowed I felt that tingly dizzy feeling in my head as well as when I smelled. Slightly tingly hands. I am also on my menstrual cycle to top it off. I have been have weird symptoms for a year now it just gets a little different every now and, then. It almost feels as if something is not firing or, something is blocked I don't know, please shed some light. Thanks for you time.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 17th, 2013
Neurological Disorders Answer A45420
Thank you for your question. You are experiencing symptoms that are coming from multiple body systems. It is unlikely that they are caused by neurological disorder. You need a general check up by your internist first.

Providing Top Neurology Services in the New York area. Excellence in treating headaches, dizziness, and head pain.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Neurological Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.