I am 17 and currently experiencing some "odd" changes with my body.. I have the implant but I have had sex (unprotected) with my boyfriend quite a lot since I have been allowed to from my implant. I am currently experiencing constant hard nipples through the days and night (not when i wake up though?) and I have had a few days where I have been extremely tired and unenthusiastic. But not everyday! I have also had a bit of constipation now and then. My period isn't due until around the 20th so I guess I will have to wait and see, but I am just wondering whether this is early stages of pregnancy as I have never experienced it before!
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...