i would have hive breaking out on my skin , if i'm too excited,scared, in the sun and the disappear fast fast somethings. the start coming at times with a pain
under my skin then the bum will come and sometimes i dont get no sign of pain i would just see them
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 8th, 2010
Hives is mostly caused due to allergic reaction, action against a stimulus may be heat, cold, stress or excitement as in such cases body undergoes change due to which immunity and hormonal balance is disturbed. As a result of which antihistamines are released by the mast cells of blood which appear in the form of red bumps or welts. You might be experiencing frequent outbreak of hives because you are not taking required preventive measures as well as the medication.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: hives, skin
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....