yes i understand everyone say to me .me are idiot why i too much worry.i know everything about hiv.but i do not why my mind think negetive.i scare to do sex with any girl.i think when i finish the sex if condom touch with my penis head or my hand then may be i get hiv. if i touch anything i think may be blood over there and there are sore on my hand and i will get hiv.i do not why i am thinking.if i see any stain or bugs i understand may be this is blood if i touch it may be i get hiv. sometime i have cut or wound if i see any blood satin or any type of stain i think it is blood and may be it touch my sore or cut now may be i get hiv.m too stress tell i wanna be stress out whatever your charges i send you.i can`t live with fear all the time.tell me about condom take off confusion and also tell me about blood confusion pls homrex help me
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 29th, 2009
Community Volunteer
I think your real problem may be anxiety or obsessive compulsive disorder and you have focused on HIV. But here are the tips you asked for.You may want to talk to a psychologist about this obsession if it persists.

Here's How To Use A Condom:

1. Most condoms are made of latex so check the expiry date before use.
2. If your condom is in a box it most likely comes with a leaflet - worth reading.
3. Open the condom wrapper but don't tear it with teeth or use scissors. You do not want to perforate the condom- that gives no protection at all!
4. Hold the teat end of the condom between your forefinger and thumb.
5. If needed, pull back the foreskin to expose the head of the penis.
6. roll the condom the length of the erect penis.
7. NEVER use oil-based lubricants with a condom as it will disintegrate in moments. Always use water or silicone based lubricants.
8. After sex withdraw the penis while it is still erect making sure you hold the condom on while withdrawing.
9. Never re-use a condom; dispose of it after use.
10. Men with a latex allergy could consider using a natural membrane but these are less effective in terms of preventing pregnancy.

As for blood.
As long as there is no transmission of blood to blood or blood to body fluid,then you are safe. In other words,never exchange needles or have sex without condoms as minute traces of blood can be found in body fluids.
|

replied October 31st, 2009
you say take off condom with finger and after put the skin back of penis head if your same hand which you use for taking off condom use for condom then is it the risk of hiv.
condom is risk of hiv or not like if we take off condom with hand or same hand touch to penis head is this risk of hiv.
pls me confuse homerx help me i wanna stress out from this problem
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
If you are removing the condom then obviously the sex is over.Wash your hands and penis or shower.
Truly, I think you are overly anxious about this and may need to speak with a professional.Talk to your doctor about possibly seeking some help by talking to a professional or go to the free health clinic and ask to speak with someone regarding HIV and safe sex practices..good luck.You will be fine.
|

thanx to homerx
thanx sir can u tell me can my anxiety be treatable.pls u help me a lot i am thanx to you from my heart
|
Users who thank sukh_bnl for this post: homerx 

replied November 6th, 2009
how r u homerx. i saw blood on door it was not red.it was light brown.suddnely i touch this blood with my hand there r sore on my hand can i get hiv infection.
last time u told me i have to see for proffesional about hiv.you r not proffesional.i trust u sir. tell me why i get this panic attcks about hiv.what should i do to remove these things
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Panic attacks are very common..I will move this post to the panic disorder forum.Good luck and I was glad to help.
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
sukh_bnl , now that I have moved this to the anxiety/stress section,hopefully someone here can direct you .If you have a doctor ,maybe they can prescribe you Xanax or something for anxiety..that might help a lot. Good luck to you.
HomerX
|

thanx homerx thanx a lot

one question is that i saw a blood on door it was light brown i touch it with my hand ther r sore on my haand can i effect or this ismy anxiety
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
its anxiety...you cant get HIV that easily.Blood that has been exposed to oxygen ,even if it had the AIDS virus in it,can not give you HIV unless it is blood to blood transmission and that must occur within seconds of leaving the body..
|

replied November 7th, 2009
thanx homerx i pray for god you live long time.you help me a lot
i have one question more that if i have any sore in muth and i kiss to girl can i get hiv from her salvia.

any risk if we kiss to any girl

pls reply me
|

User Profile
replied November 7th, 2009
Community Volunteer
you cant get HIV from kissing.You would both have to be bleeding into each others mouths..
|

replied November 9th, 2009
homerx i have confusion about oral sex.if we have sore on penis and effected girl sucks my penis. if her salvia touch my penis sore can i effected from hiv or there should be blood in her mouth.then i can effect.thanxx
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
oral sex is low risk but not no risk. So yes,you can get HIV from oral sex but it is very difficult.If you are uncut then the chances are higher. Remember,any sex is risky.The only 100% way to avoid HIV is to have no sex..and we all know that isn't realistic. There are also condoms for oral sex called dental dams. Not very sexy but they work.
|

i know we can get hiv from oral sex but my question is diffrent. i ask u if we have cut or sore on penis and any girl do blowjob for me can i get hiv from salvia

i know if there r blood in her mouth this is diffrent.but i am asking about salvia. if salvia touch our penis cut can we effected from hiv
|
Must Read
Learn the basics about sexual health issues, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a sexual health disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for sexual health disorders....