Am so sad to know that i am HIV positive,everybody reject you only God is there for you.I am not in my native country and when i went for my residency they call me to tell me that there was a problem with my blood and they told me that i needed to get retested,then i get retested and the nurse said that if nothing happen the won t call me but if they call me again it will means that there is a problem,time passes so fast and i never receive a call from them still don t get the residency but i always wonder if it was that or not,meantime i called my bo freind and talk to him about what happened he said that i won t have to be affraid because it won t be HIV problem.A few months after i broke up with him and found and other guy i heard the rumor saying that my ex was HIV positive so i asked the new guy to go get tested with me because i wanna restart a new and clean life,then we went to get tested together HE WAS HV NEGATIVE AND I WAS HIV POSITIVE i was so frustrated ,so angry,so upset because i didnt really love the guy i was with before,i went to see a doctor she told me to go get my WETERN BLOT,in fifteen days when i got it it said HIV positive,i cried again and again nothing either noone could stop my tearsand the guy decided to leave me.I called him and showed him the results of my western blot and i told him that i beleive that God would cure me and today i am gonna get retested and in the name of Jesus my test will comes out Negative.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 2nd, 2009
Community Volunteer
I think that if you are HIV+ then it is OK.It doesn't mean you will die.people live just as long with HIV as people who do not have HIV.As long as you take your medicine as you should and exercise and eat and sleep right then you will be OK.Accept that God doesn't make you HIV= or HIV-...it is life some times for some people.Always make your partner use a condom even if you are both HIV+ as HIV is different in everyone and if you mix different levels of the virus then you are reinfecting yourself with a new strain.So ALWAYS have safe sex.Good luck and God bless yo.You will be OK.
|
Users who thank homerx for this post: Fairy Godmother 

replied March 2nd, 2009
Thank u , but...
Yes thank you,i don t have a man and it is hard for me to find one ,and yes i would love t have ,i would love to happy a happy life but it won t be easy,the first one i told that ,ran...The other one is married but he still love me ,i understand he does but the situation is nota god one so i refuse to be with him ...It hurts me the fact that i tell them my situation and they just ran away from me,for me it wasnt love,
Sometimes i cry the fact that i won t have the happy life that i ever wanted but sometimes am confuse about GOD.Does he let it happen to me so i can understand others who are sufering?
Does he let it happen so i can learn how to protect myself?
Man it is very har for me,Today afterwork i am going to get tested again to make sure that i need start with medications,wich me luck!
|

User Profile
replied March 2nd, 2009
Community Volunteer
I don't think God has anything to do with it. Sometimes things just happen for no reason at all.It could have something to do with God but we will never know.Just don't let it define you.There are MILLIONS of people who are living with HIV and AIDS including me.I have had it for over a decade and I am doing great and so will you. As for having a partner,you don't want to be with someone who would leave you cuz you got sick or had a virus.That isn't real love.My man loves me any way..and yours will to when you meet the right one..it will all work out as long as you have the right frame of mind and take care of yourself...it really will.I have friends who have been HIV+ for over 25 years and they are still going strong...
|
Users who thank homerx for this post: Fairy Godmother 

replied March 2nd, 2009
Thank you so much
i appreciae every second that you spend here to write every word to me am so happy,i don t know what to say to thank u,the word is not enough,i wanted to have someone to talk with long long time ago ,today i found you thank u so much.
|
Users who thank angel86 for this post: homerx 

User Profile
replied March 3rd, 2009
Community Volunteer
thank you 2
U make me feel needed and that I am helping someone...so thank you very much.U can talk to me any time...U R not alone...
|

User Profile
replied March 3rd, 2009
Supporter
I agree
I had to jump on the wagon here with Homie.YOU ARE NEVER ALONE HERE! There are a whole bunch of us out here, reading your post, and we will be here for you as well. Sometimes we are sticken with things that can not be explained, but it allows others to see there is always HOPE. Feel free to PM anytime. Oh, how rude, I'm sorry its very very nice to meet you angel86, I'm Fairy Godmother.
|
Users who thank Fairy Godmother for this post: homerx 

User Profile
replied March 3rd, 2009
Community Volunteer
angel86
Fairy Godmother is AMAZING...sweet...caring....loving...forgi ving...honest to a fault...just a wonderful humanitarian who knows a lot about life...we all learn a lot from FGM (that's what we call her for short)

FGM...I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! luvcomp luvsme 4you inlove
|

replied March 4th, 2009
Its not the end of life!
This is how I look at it.Life has so many challenges and we have to learn to adjust, accept and move on.I have been HIV+ for 1.5years and have continued to live a normal and happy life.I almost committed suicide after my diagnosis but on second thoughts I realized that I still have not completed my goals in life.
I eat healthy, exercise and keep a positive attitude each day.With that my T cells have continued to increase and am aiming at becoming undetectable in the coming months.Am not on any meds yet but when time comes, I will take them religiously..
So keep strong and remember you are not alone..its gonna be alright.
|
Users who thank pearl09 for this post: homerx 

User Profile
replied March 5th, 2009
Community Volunteer
you got it right,pearl09
Not on meds and T cells going up?Amazing!Thats great.By the time I got diagnosed I only had 25 T Cells so I had to start on meds immediately but today,after a few years,I am undetectable!
|

replied March 5th, 2009
Thats good news!
Am happy for you homerx..
HIV is managable n I would say much better than some diseases.So it all depends on how one"digests" the whole reality.We shall most definitely live to full term..
|
Users who thank pearl09 for this post: homerx 

User Profile
replied March 5th, 2009
Community Volunteer
Re: Thats good news!
pearl09 wrote:
Am happy for you homerx..
HIV is managable n I would say much better than some diseases.So it all depends on how one"digests" the whole reality.We shall most definitely live to full term..
For sure..there are 1,000,000 other diseases and illnesses and cancers,etc that are SO much worse and more difficult to manage.
No one is saying HIV/AIDS is a walk in the park but it is not the unmanageable disease it was 15 or 20 years ago.
I am glad to hear U R alive and doing fine!!!! Rock On,pearl!!! luvcomp 4you gosign gosign gosign gosign gosign gosign
|

replied March 7th, 2009
Hi,in my never ending quest to learn about hiv,i found this site.and wanted to reply to angel86.I am a 50 year old woman,and,after 11 years of celebacy, a year ago,I met and fell in love with the man of my dream's.and within a few weeks, he told me he was hiv+.it was alot to take in at the moment,but,i love him unconditionaly..we alway's pracice safe sex,and live a very normal life. he has been positive for 20 years.and although his cell count is low (200). his viral load is undetectable.and we will get his count back up..with proper meds and positve thinking.you can live a long, healthy life, and i believe there is someone out there for everyone, you just havent met him yet! and the ones that run. probably dont deserve you anyway..keep smiling!!!
|
Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....