can we expect some positive cure in hiv soon from scientist ???
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 2nd, 2011
Hello, and thanks for your medical question on E Health Forum.

Although there is no cure for HIV infection, there are treatment options that can help people living with HIV experience long and productive lives. CDC and other government agencies continue to work on a variety of treatment-related activities, including:

1. HIV/AIDS clinical research and drug trials;

2. vaccine research;

3. development of treatment guidelines and best practices; and

4. creating and implementing treatment-related prevention strategies that can help stop new infections.

I Hope this helps.

|

replied April 3rd, 2011
Experienced User
hard work is the art of making the possible impossible.
i hope we'll get it soon. don't worry hiv +vs. god watches all.
|

User Profile
replied April 3rd, 2011
Experienced User
Hi there.
I'm not a doctor.
I'm positive that there's a cure on this planet, for any illness/desease etc..
but it's not in the form of a pill/chemical.
There will never be any cure for common deseases, but only treatments.
There seems to be cures only for any desease that can cause a massive epidemic. (vaccines)Try to think why.? I hope I'm wrong.
You probably have a better chance in finding a Cure, if you go to the Amazon Forest and consult an aboriginal.

You might want to look for any Natural Herbal Remedies that can boost your immune system, like Elderberry Syrup, Triphala, Aloe Vera Juice, Oil Of Oregano, Olive Leaf Extract, Grapefruit Seed Extract and many more.
Do as much research as you can. Your life depends on it. I really hope you find the cure yourself.
TC. rainbow
|
Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our HIV and AIDS , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.