Soo I was very depressed and had a bit to drink (which may habe saved me) because I was flaccid. I made a poor decision and approached a street worker. At first I had a condom on. This experience was very short. She gave me a blow job and then I tried to insert my flaccid penis. After a few minutes I noticed I was so flaccid the condom had come of and I immediately stopped but the thing is I don't know when it came off... She finished me off with a hand job. My penis showed no real sign of entering. It wasn't moist at all or wet. If anything it may have only rubbed her flaps. I'm very distraught because I have never done something like this before and kicking myself for allowing such a bad decision. I have learned a lesson.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 28th, 2017
since there was no intercourse involved, there is no actual risk of infection.

In addition there is no risk of transmission via oral sex and mutual masturbation.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our HIV and AIDS , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.