Hello,

today i ordered a fresh orange juice with ice. After the worker squeezed the orange she grabbed the ice with her bare hands and put it into my orange juice. I started drinking immediately. But i am very fussy about hygiene :/ and i am afraid that she could cut her hand when squeezing the orange ... can you please tell me if i can get HIV in that way?

thank you in advance...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 14th, 2009
Thank you very much for the reply. But does it matter when i drank the juice? I mean HIV dies after 30 seconds to one minute however it might be dead in the orange juice yes?

I think i am too concerned :/
|

replied May 27th, 2012
aids can come from water..... you should be more careful about the ice than the orange... seriously. my aunt ordered a jamba juice and like got aids from it and now she's on her deathbed from a cold. be warned.
|
Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....