i wanna to ask to u related to sucking.....
can i get aids if an HIV person suck my penic...
plz reply
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper alibashar87
|

User Profile
replied August 5th, 2011
Community Volunteer
Hi sharma1118 and welcome to ehealth: I am not too informed on this subject, but I will give it a try...Hopefully, if I am wrong, I will be corrected....I would say that if the man who was giving you oral sex had a sore in his mouth and your penis also had a sore that you could be infected...I know that bodily fluids do play a part in this....I hope this helps...Take care...

Caroline
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied August 5th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
highly unlikely as u need blood product or a cut on your penis etc. HIV from saliva is very small compared to blood
hope that helps
|

replied August 15th, 2011
Experienced User
Yes, there is a chance that you could contract HIV through oral sex. If your partner (man or woman) is HIV positive and you have an open sore or cut or micro tear or any type of opening, yep, you can get it. The chances are smaller for transmission through saliva but there is still a chance and who wants to take that risk.
|

replied November 15th, 2013
please help
The girlcome and sucking my penis for a minute or a little more.If the girl was infected with AIDS ..Is it possible that the disease is transmitted to me??
Thank you very much
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....