Ok so 4 weeks ago i had sex with a prostitute which was fully protected...i received oral with condom on and had sex with a condom on...my problem is this, i was kissing her body, not anywhere near her vaginal area or face, just chest area. She also spit on my penis before i received oral and used it as lube when she was giving me a hand job. Also during sex the condom had slipped off, not fully though, the tip of my penis was still covered. I got up and changed the condom to a new one and proceeded from there...about a weeks ago (3 weeks after the encounter), in my groin area, between the fold of my groin and upper thigh, i noticed what looked like a big pimple with pus in it...it was very painful in the morning when i first got out of bed, and the pain subsided as soon as i took a shower. The next day same thing but later on in the day i saw that it had popped and the white ooze was gone and what was left looked like an ulcer with blood in the middle. My question is what are the chances i have gotten HIV from her spitting on my penis and the condom partially slipping off? Also have i contracted genital herpes?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 26th, 2010
Could it have just been a big pimple? Was it just the one pimple or are there more? Do you have any other genital herpes symptoms like swollen lymph glands, painful inflamed blisters, headache, muscle ache, fever, penis discharge, infection of the urethra causing a burning sensation during urination, lower back pain? Genital herpes tend to be more like blistery scabs that heal over and crust, rather than pimples.

Depending on what kind of prostitute she was, most of them have regular STD checks and keep themselves quite clean and healthy. If you are in any way worried, go and see a doctor and have an HIV test. I believe saliva can even inhibit the virus, so I don't think you would have contracted HIV even if you knew for sure that she had it herself.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.
Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....