Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > HIV and AIDS Forum

hiv ars Symptoms lymph glands swollen

i doctor I'm very Happy with your service like giving information to us. I'm negative with 56 days cmia 85 days tridot 210 days tridot 250 days tridot after possible exposure I'm married 30 days back ,we had sex on the same day unprotected . But today my wife got 2 bumps behind the ear .may be swollen lymph glands. From 3 days full body pains and severe headache ,light fever back pain and especially at color area pains. Bump in neck area like swollen lymph glands.
One more doubt doctor sorry for asking this 1.Is it possible to get affected it HIV blood in the drink like sprite ? ? 2.Please tell about my wife position now ? For one mistake I'm suffering from 10 months mental torture.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 14th, 2015
Welcome to e health forum.

Since your test at 210 days was negative, it is confirmed that you do not have HIV, and hence there is no need to be worried.

Also HIV is not spread via food or drinks.

The symptoms your wife could be due to common cold viruses or streptococcal infections which will subside soon.

Your wife can recover soon by taking medications like Ibuprofen , applying Icepacks on the swellings, taking proper rest for a few days. If she has high grade fever, purulent nasal secretions , headache, nasal blockage, it could be signs of bacterial sinusitis and she may require prescription of antibiotics for proper recovery.

If you have any doubts, it would be recommended to consult your doctor for proper medical opinion and help.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our HIV and AIDS , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.