Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....
User Profile
I had a unprotected vaginal exposure with a married woman status unknown to my anxiety i had gone for hiv tests at 11 week I had been for antibody test resulted non reactive and at the end of 4th month i went for Tridot test resulted non reactive can this be a conclusive or should I repeat the test

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 17th, 2018
HIV and AIDS Answer A64492
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
There is no need to repeat this again.
Just enjoy your life.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our HIV and AIDS , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.