Medical Questions > Mental Health > Self Injury Forum

Hitting myself whenever I'm feeling like crying

I started hurting myself a while ago but recently it just got worse. I began hitting myself more and more whenever I feel sad to prevent me from crying. I started hitting my head on the wall, slapping myself so hard to the point I just feel empty. And sometimes I feel like I deserve this, I don't know, for some reason I just can't allow myself to cry sometimes. I also believe I have an anger problem as I get angry really easily and once I do, I start cursing and say all these hurtful things to my friends, sometimes I just completely lost it and start breaking things, hurting myself or even screaming and yelling as I felt like I would die right away if I can't let the stress out.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Tags: Stress
Quick Reply
Must Read
Minor and more serious burns account for over 2 million doctor visits each year. But what is a burn? And what happens to the skin when it gets burned?...
Why are children at risk of burns? And what agents can cause the skin to burn? More on causes of skin burns and risk factors you can avoid here....
When should you seek medical help for a skin burn? We review common symptoms of burned skin as well as symptoms of airway burns here....