Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

his area came in contact with mine...

ok.. I'm 19 and I'm a virgin... late april me and my boyfriend were messing about.. we didnt have sex and there was no pentration at all! but his area came in contact with mine. he had a bit of pre-cum but that was it. and the contact was very very brief......
I know it sounds silly, but i was worried about there being a possibllity of being pregnant, however i had my period on the 24th April, which was very heavy and for 7 days.. and i thought it was fine.

However, i was meant to be due for period in may the 24th... but i havent started... im worried that i could be pregnant, and last months period was spotting even though it was really heavy.

i do have odd cycles, but i'm just worried about being pregnant Neutral i'd be in SO much trouble :\

:\ help?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 1st, 2013
Community Volunteer
You are not pregnant from what you are describing.

Please be careful when you play!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....