Medical Questions > Cancer > Lymphoma Forum

High lymphocytes

for years (2009-2017) i have high lymphocytes and eosinophils i have not any disease and all other blood test are normal .lymphocytes go max *52 sometimes *46 *49 .eosinophils *5 .
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 5th, 2017
Thank you for asking at ehealthforum
I read your question and i understand your concern. These slight variations in lymphocytes count is normal and is influenced by many factors even mild flu or cold can cause a high lymphocyte count , so no worries and ignore this variation.

I hope it helps. Please consult your doctor as our advice is just for education purposes only.
Regards
Khan
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Lymphoma
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Lymphoma , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.