Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

high levels of OTC analgesic medication

User Profile
hi Doctor.
well i have head headaches for about 6 years now. and before, i was taken to get the tests run i was given an mri different pills, changed my diet and nothing worked. anything seemed to trigger it. if i was cold, or hot, the sun was too bright, i coughed, i sneezed etc. and they were so annoying it was hard to function. for some reason excedrin migrain seens to help alot that i have been taking them for years. but theres a catch. i have to take them in the morning in order to prevent the headache from coming otherwise if i take it while i have the headache it will just make it into a dull one. some things are worrying me for one what is the cause of my headaches and two is the excedrin harmful since i have been taking it for years? i take three pills every morning everyday.

Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....