Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Cholesterol Forum

High Cholestorol and chest pain

User Profile
I have been told mine is high,308.Should I be worried,my baby sister just passed away at age 37.Sometimes i get alot of pain in my chest like some one is crushing my heart this scares me.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 10th, 2009
Supporter
i have high cholesterol and high blood pressure and i take medicine to control it.
there was a few times where i felt like someone was sitting on my chest, or my heart would race for no reason.
they didnt find anything wrong with me.
but if your cholesterol is high you should be doing something about it like taking medicine or herbs to lower it.
untreated high cholesterol can lead to a stroke....clogging up the arteries of your heart with a waxy film (cholesterol).
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....