Okay, have a quick question. a few weeks ago, my blood pressure was 210/119. Scary. I was put on 100mg Metropolol Tartrate 2 times a day and Hydrochlorozide 25 mg. It's been 2 weeks, I went in to the clinic for a follow up yesterday. My blood Pressure was 150/101.

The doctor added amiodipine 5mg to take daily. I haven't taken it yet. I woke this morning took my blood pressure before any meds. It was now down to 126/86. It seems to be dropping with the original prescription. I called the clinic and asked, if I should still take the amiodipine. without much thought,the dr said, yes. I feel uneasy about it. I rather not take meds I don't need. But my blood pressure is crucial, so would like your thoughts.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.
Quick Reply
Must Read
What exactly is blood pressure in the first place? And how can you know if your blood pressure is either high OR low?...
Millions of American have blood pressure problems. Learn what can put you at risk of high or low blood pressure here....
High blood pressure and low blood pressure manifest physical symptoms. Learn the signs of hypertension and hypotension here....