Medical Questions > Nutrition > Diet Pills Forum

High blood pressure and kidney disfunction w/ xenadrine

I used to use xenadrine lost weight and then was only taking B1 vitamin. a while after i had very high blood pressure and had found that my kidneys do not function properly. i was put on lisinopril and had to record it everyday i had not been to my kidney doctor in almost 2 years. would it be safe to start taking both
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 14th, 2014
thank you for asking
you have been a victim or xenadrine aka hydroxycut. that is why we recommend never to use medicine with out consult and prescription and if once taking staying in touch with a doctor for implications and adverse effects. stiop using it. and seek a nephrologist for renal support before it is too late. and also get an ophthalmic assessment to rule out any retinopathy a very common gift of hydroxycut.
i hope iot helps. visit our health centre for further guidance.
take care
|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Diet Pills , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.