I am sick of everything. The same thing happens to me day in and day out. I fight, I make up, fight, make up. Since second grade I posted a smile on my face and promised myself "don't hit this girl" every day. Today she has been rubbing or trying to get my attention by talking to another person in our fight. I just wanna punch her so hard she starts bleeding everywhere. We have been fighting for 5 years now. I'm getting sick and tired of it.

Everyone calls me the "violent" girl cause I'm always wanting to punch someone. It's not violent (to me ) it's a sign of showing ur done with it or sick of it. It's a sign of loneliness... I don't know what to do. Should I break free or should I still hide behind my smile like i have for the past 5 years? And keep calm...! Please tell me what to do and if u have the same problem....?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 5th, 2016
Help please
|

replied October 21st, 2016
It seems like you are thinking too much about a silly problem. This will be over in some time. Stay positive!
|

replied November 3rd, 2016
That's right, you are overthinking, you should stop it
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....