hello, my name is brittany dellezay and im 14,
one night, I was getting ready for bed and I noticed my back felt different, but I thought it was nothing..
I woke up the text morning and I have this bump under my skin on the right side on my lower back, and it's causing me really bad back pain and really hard to sit still for a period of time..

If you can just e-mail me back, a possible reason why I have this, it would be wonderful if you can help me.

thank you so much,
From Brittany
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 9th, 2010
Experienced User
Hi..Do you still have the bump or any back issues? Have you seen a doctor about it? Does the bump hurt when touched? Im wondering if this is two seperate issues. Did you do anything that could have hurt your back when you experienced the pain? If you are still having issues, I would see the doctor about them..Keep me posted.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
The kidneys filter blood and regulate body flood. What happens during kidney failure? And what types of kidney failure do doctors diagnose?...
There are three main condition which cause renal (kidney) failure. Learn what causes kidney failure and what factors increase your risk of kidney problems....
What are the signs of acute or chronic kidney failure? Which ones are more serious than others? And when should you ask a doctor or go to the ER for help?...